[10GBT] P802.3an/D2.3 recirculation ballot results

Title: P802.3an/D2.3 recirculation ballot results

Dear Working Group and Task Force members,

I've attached the results of the P802.3an/D2.3 recirculation ballot.  The response rate and abstain rate are the same as what we achieved in D2.2 recirculation.  In previous recirculation ballots, the Task Force had seen a 1 point increase in the approval rate over the previous ballot.  In this recirculation, the Task Force received a 7 point increase in the approval rate from 78.9% in D2.2 to 85.9% in D2.3.

Response Rate   78.64%
App
roval Rate   85.92%
Abs
tain Rate    12.35%

The Task Force will be meeting Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 17th and 18th, in Milpitas, CA to resolve the comments against D2.3.  The goal is to recirculate D2.4 for ballot and comment prior to the November 802 plenary.

Thank you,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force