[8023-10GEPON] May meeting in Austin, TX

We had a good take rate on our reflector - 88 people signed up in the last
48 hours.  While I still expect more people to join, I think we should start
preparing for our May meeting.

First of all, I need to ask the group how many people plan to attend 10GEPON
SG meeting in May?
We will meet for 2 days in Austin, Texas during the week of May 22nd.
Meeting planners need to have an approximate head count to ensure we have
adequate facilities.
(Please, respond to me directly, not on the reflector. Those who already
told me about their plans don't need to respond again.)

Looking forward to the first study group meeting, it is important to focus
on the following subjects:
- Project Authorization Request (PAR)
- 5 Criteria responses
- Goals and Objectives

It might be helpful to look at examples of past projects as you develop
presentations to address these subjects, such as the work that was done on
EFM and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. These can be found on the 802.3 web site at:

EFM PAR & 5 Criteria :
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jul01/presentations/par_1_0701.pdf
EFM objectives:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jul01/presentations/objectives_1_0701.pd