[8023-10GEPON] Agenda for next week

Dear all,

Agenda for our meeting next week has been posted online at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2006_09/3av_0609_agenda.pdf

The presentations were grouped into 4 main areas:
1) Backward Compatibility/Co-existence/Wavelength plan
2) FEC Algorithms/Gain/Overhead
3) FEC Framing/Line Rates
4) Power budgets/Transceivers/Optics

Within each group, the presentations follow the order of submission, except
one instance where an author expressed his desire for a different ordering.

Also, please make sure to review the minutes of the previous meeting ahead
of time, as we are going to approve them Monday morning. The minutes are
available at
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/public/july06/10gepon_minutes_0706.pd

See you in Knoxville,
Glen