[8023-10GEPON] Ad-Hoc to 10G EPON

Title: [8023-10GEPON] presentations for September meeting

All,

If you did not sign-up for the Ad-Hoc group yesterday evening (including those of you who could not make it to the Interim Mtg in Knoxville), please review the Ad-Hoc slides which Glen will be posting to the 802.3av website. If upon review you wish to join this Ad-Hoc group, please send me an email to roger@luxtera.com indicating your desire to join this Ad-Hoc.

For those of you that participated in the first Ad-Hoc session this evening following the main 10G EPON TF meeting, thank you for your contributions.  Those draft slides that define our charter and frame the survey we'll eventually want to consider sending to Service Providers (after further refinement and fleshing out the exact questions).

Regards,

Roger