From: Hajduczenia, Marek [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@SIEMENS.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:05 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Ad-Hoc to 10G EPON TF [High split ratio study]

Dear all,

I would like to ask all the people interested in participating in the 10 G
EPON TF ad hoc group on high split ratio (1:64 and 1:128) to send me an
email to marek.hajduczenia@siemens.com indicating Your desire to actively
participate in the said ad hoc activities.

Thank You for Your attention

Best wishes

Marek Hajduczenia