From: Shane Eleniak [mailto:shane.eleniak@ALLOPTIC.COM]
Sent: terça-feira, 24 de Outubro de 2006 1:58
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Conference Call

All,
I was hoping to schedule a conference call for this week but I am in
customer meetings Monday through Thursday. Would Monday Oct 30th at 3pm
PST be convenient for everyone to discuss and finalize the survey (seems
like a good compromise between west coast, east coast and japan time zones?

If so please advise on your availability so I can set-up the conference
call.

Regards,
Shane