[8023-10GEPON] SURVEY AD HOC: Documents uploaded

Dear 10GEPON-ers,

Since Shane is traveling this week, I am posting this info on his behalf.

I am glad to inform you that some progress has been made with the survey
draft. Many thanks to Jeff Mandin for creating the first version and to
Lowell Lamb and Tatsuta-san for providing further revisions.

The following documents were uploaded to 10GEPON website:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/working_docs/ProviderSurveyV1(JM).doc
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/working_docs/ProviderSurveyV2(LDL).doc
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/working_docs/ProviderSurveyV3(TT).doc

Please, review the documents and stay tuned for conference call announcement
to be made by Shane soon.

Glen