Re: [8023-10GEPON] 10GEPON ad hoc on high split systems - Task 1 - corrected link

Marek,

Several people have commented to me that including company names and links
to their data sheets, even if these are publicly available, can be
considered an endorsement/advertisement. So, in order not to avoid any
possibility of a complaint, please do not include the links. I still would
recommend that you add the table with the insertion loss numbers from
different manufacturers, but do the following:

a)       do not include links to company's web sites

b)      replace Company names with "Vendor A", "Vendor B", etc.

Thank you,

Glen

  _____