From: Glen Kramer [mailto:glen.kramer@teknovus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:49 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [8023-10GEPON] 10GEPON ad hoc on higher split ratio - Conference Call Minutes

Mike,

This is a great point. Could you provide some more info on class 1 safety?  In general, what regulations apply to CPE side and to CO side?  It would be great to have a presentation in November covering this topic.  It definitely should be part of the set of constraints that the high-split ad hoc considers.

Glen