[8023-10GEPON] 10GEPON ad hoc on higher split ratio - final conference call / meeting

Dear participants of the ad hoc,

I would like to ask Your opinion regarding the conference call we were supposed to organize shortly before the meeting in Dallas.

The situation is as follows: Task 1 is completed with the presentation recirculated on the reflector. Task 2 and Task 4 presentations are in their final stages (I have drafts). Task 3 is nearing completion though I still did not receive the draft presentation.

Therefore, I believe that it is going to be pointless to organize a conference call tomorrow to discuss 3 out of 4 presentations - additionally, I fear that some people may be already busy and have some business scheduled shortly prior to departure for Dallas.

I have therefore the following suggestion. I would like to make a roll call to know Your arrival dates to Dallas.
The purpose is as follows: providing that the majority of the group is present on Monday (or Sunday), we may organize a face-to-face meeting and go through the presentations, providing the necessary feedback, making correction etc. I personally prefer this solution, though it is up to the group to decide. Thus the question. Could everyone email me with the arrival dates to Dallas and time availability ?

I personally arrive probably on Saturday evening, thus Sunday and Monday is fine with me.

Best wishes and looking forward to receiving feedback from You

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
SIEMENS Networks S.A. - IC COM D1 R
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1
Ed. 1, Piso 1