[8023-10GEPON] 10GEPON ad hoc on higher split ratio - Task 2

Dear all,

attached please find included the PowerPoint slide show to be presented by Sergey Ten.
Just a small reminder regarding the scope of Task 2 in our ad hoc.

The Task 2 was chartered with examination of the non-linear effects in typical PON fibre plant and estimation of the maximum launch power (best and worst case scenarios) which will not cause severe signal quality degradation due to existing non-linearities. Additionally, the participants of the Task -2- prepared a more extended document on the issue, which I will be sending out in a separate email due to size limitations of the reflector.(special thanks to Silvia Pato and Sergey Ten for magnificient work on the slide set and the document. Thank You :-)).

All comment, suggestions and requests for clarification are more than welcome.

The PowerPoint presentation includes the initial list of supporters. If anyone wishes to be included in the list, please email me.
Best wishes

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
SIEMENS Networks S.A. - IC COM D1 R
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1