Re: [8023-10GEPON] FEC Framing adhoc telecon

Reflector messages are archived on the website - which could then result in technical or privacy issues later on.

I've asked around and apparently it's done both ways.

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Remein [mailto:duane.remein@ALCATEL-LUCENT.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:47 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [8023-10GEPON] FEC Framing adhoc telecon

Jeff,
Is there some reason you cannot publish the call info to 802.3av in general?  I am (trying) to follow the discussion on FEC but have neither the expertise nor sufficient time to actually contribute, and hence have not signed up as a "participant" but I would like to lurk with full listening privileges. :-) Thanks Duane