Re: [8023-10GEPON] [FEC] FEC Framing next steps

Jeff and all,

This seems to be a good plan of work for the ad hoc. In Monterey 3 FEC
schemes were presented and many good questions asked. I think to be able to
analyze each proposal and to achieve harmonization, the group should
understand in more details how each scheme works. If you agree, do you plan
to allocate time for schemes' contributors to expand on what we saw in
Monterey and to present more details, such as state machines, etc.?

I won't be able to join a call on Monday Feb 5th. Is there a way to move to
Tuesday, PST?

Thanks,
Glen

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail expresses my views as an individual contributor to
the task force, not as task force chair.