Re: [8023-10GEPON] [FEC] FEC Framing next steps

Jeff,

Great that you agree. Should we aim to distribute additional files a few
days before the conf call, so that all interested in the topic could review
them before the call?

Thanks for moving the call to Tuesday, February 6th.

Regards,
Glen

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail expresses my views as an individual contributor to
the task force, not as task force chair.