[8023-10GEPON] FW: [csres] Changes to Daylight Savings --- Computer Update Required

All,

Below is an email from IT admin at UC Davis. As many of us will be
traveling to our Orlando meeting on March 11th, please be aware that new
Daylight Savings Time in US starts on that day. Don't be late to the
airport.

Regards,
Glen