Re: [8023-10GEPON] [POWER_BUDGET] ad hoc group 2nd meeting

Dear Robert,

This is Tsutomu TATSUTA from NTT.
Thank you for making the meeting minutes.

Can I ask you a simple question?

In your minutes, it is described that "the Rx sensitivity using a pristine
waveform".
And in 60.7.10 Receive sensitivity measurement of IEEE802.3 ah clause 60,
it is described that "Receiver sensitivity is defined for the random
pattern test frame and an ideal input signal quality with the specified
extinction ratio".
Are "a pristine waveform" and "an ideal input signal" same meaning?

Sincerely yours,
Tsutomu TATSUTA