Re: [8023-10GEPON] [POWER_BUDGET] Report of local discussion

Dear Frank,

I believe 3 classes of power budgets are useful for many carriers.
Actually, in NTT we are using 1G-EPON with 29dB CHIL for FTTH.
However, to use 10G-EPON for FTTBuilding or MDU with 8 split ratio or less, CHIL might become lower than 24dB(PX20).
So, I believe many classes will broaden a market potential.

Sincerely yours,
Tsutomu TATSUTA