Re: [8023-10GEPON] [FEC superating] - Draft two of the presentation.

Dear Frank,

I would like to add input to rate analysis ad hoc.

There is an opinion that we should also consider combination of
Super-rating and Sub-rating as a possibility. Generally it is difficult
to achieve the power budget requirement of upstream than downstream. So
we can select Sub-rating for upstream and Super-rating for downstream.
This is not strong opinion, but we have to consider one alternative.

Best Regards,
Fumio Daido
Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.