[8023-10GEPON] [CHANNEL_LINK] RF video issue

Dear all,

I am Mitsunobu KIMURA of Hitachi.
I've conducted an experiment to see the raman effect between 10GE LAN PHY
and RF video last month.
But the RF video I tested is a particular system currently working in Japan,
 which follows ITU-T Recommendation J.185.

The results are just simple:
 - No effects were found from 10G to RF video
 - 10GE improved around 0.2dB gain due to the effect from RF video to 10G

Conditions:
 - 10GE LAN PHY: 1571, 1591, or 1611nm; TX power 1-13dBm
 - RF video: 1558nm; Tx power 16dBm; follows ITU-T Recommendation J.185
 - Transmitted via 20km SSMF
 - The optical filters completely separated the two optics

So far, I may say that we have a nice RF video system to survive on the 10GEPON.

For your reference, the J.185 is "Transmission equipment for transferring
 multi-channel television signals over optical access networks by FM conversion" .
It has more robustness than AM transmission system does as shown in a letter:
 IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. Vol.8 No.6, June 1996 .

Regards,
Mitsunobu Kimura
Hitachi Communication Technologies, Ltd.