Re: [8023-10GEPON] [CHANNEL_LINK] RF video issue

Dear Marek,

Yes, the range is from +1 to +13 dBm.
But I didn't collected the 10G optics data.
Also I used an ordinary SMF.

The BER curves and the optical power meter told the improved gain.
But it doesn't provide the accuracy.

I just posted the result in this reflecter since I am wondering if
 it is beneficial to the 802.3av meeting to make a presentation.
But even in the meeting, what I can show is the 2-line results below.

Regards,
Mitsunobu Kimura