[8023-10GEPON] March Presentations Uploaded

Dear 10GEPONians,

The meeting materials were uploaded to our webpage
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_03/index.html (Many thanks to
Duane Remein for handling this in my absence.)

As usual, the authors should review their posted files to make sure that
a correct version has made it to the web.

Several people have asked me on which days we were meeting. As is the
case for every plenary meeting, we meet all days Tuesday and Wednesday,
and morning of Thursday. For additional help with planning your trip,
please review this archived message
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/email/msg00125.html.

The detailed schedule for March meeting will be posted tomorrow.

Please, plan to attend a tutorial "What you need to know about the new
IEEE patent policy" on Monday at 6:30PM in Grand Sierra D hall.

There was a request for FEC framing ad hoc to meet face-to-face before
the meeting. I suggest all interested participants to meet at 8PM
outside the Grand Sierra D. We then will figure out where to sit.

Glen Kramer,
Chair, IEEE802.3av Task Force