Re: [8023-10GEPON] updated schedule posted

Dear Glen and all,

Thank you for updating the materials and schedule.
My presentation is also updated.
Please replace the material with the following.
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2007_03/3av_0703_takizawa_1.pdf

The main change was to remove the product name from a sample
experimental data because I thought it could be accepted as an
advertisement. A few changes for my explanation were also made.
But no big modification was made in terms of content.

Best Regards,
Motoyuki Takizawa