From: Lingle, Jr, Robert (Robert) [mailto:rlingle@OFSOPTICS.COM]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 5:12 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] [POWER_BUDGET] SOA/PIN for 10G/1G OLT receiver

All,

The next call(s) will occur on Tuesday Feb 27 at 7PM EST and Wednesday
Feb
28 at 9AM EST.

Toll-free in US	866-263-8899
Outside US 	816-249-6061
Conf. Code	7707985015

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr.
Fiber Design and Transmission Simulation OFS Corporate R&D, Atlanta
404-886-3581 (cell)
770-798-5015 (office)

SOA-PIN for 10G-1G OLT Rx - Piehler - 8 May 2007.pdf