From: Duane Remein [mailto:duane.remein@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 7:04 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] ONT Relative Functional Cost Information

Given that we are beginning the serious work of making technology vs relative cost trade offs I offer the following information on the relative cost of functions within an ONT.  I would strongly encourage other PON Equipment vendors to contribute similar input and/or validate these figures.  Congratulation to JDSU on supplying information on optical components and I encourage other component vendors to contribute also.
Best Regards
Duane

Percent of Total Total
Function Min Max