From: Duane Remein [mailto:duane.remein@ALCATEL-LUCENT.COM]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 7:39 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] [PMD Naming Conventions] Proposal for Simplex
PMD Names

All,
As tasked in the Orlando Meeting I have come up with some options for
PMD naming.  These are outlined in the attached presentation.  I would
appreciate your feedback (and valued support for this proposal).  I will
try to integrate any input received by 8:00 AM (EST) Monday  5/21 in the
final proposal to be presented in Geneva.
Best Regards
Duane