-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Carlson [mailto:scarlson@hspdesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:49 AM
To: Adam B Healey (Adam); Bob Grow; Brad Booth; David Law; Glen Kramer;
John F DAmbrosia; Michael McCormack; Mike Bennett; Wael Diab
Subject: September Interim

Colleagues,

I have an update on September. Our hosts have negotiated for the week of
10
September, rather than the 17th. as originally proposed. This is more
desirable for our colleagues in SC25 who will already be in Korea for a
meeting during the first week in September.

The meeting plan has all of our groups meeting for three days, Tuesday,
11
September through Thursday, 13 September in Seoul, Korea.

More when I know it. I hope to have a full announcement with hotel
details
within a week or so. In the meantime, you can disseminate this info to
your
groups to facilitate travel planning.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road