Re: [8023-10GEPON] Downstream wavelength review

Dear Frank

Thank you for your proposal.
Basically, I agree to your proposal.
But I have a comment on Option D.

I believe the full wavelength range of 1574 to 1600 nm can be used
for PX10 and PX20 in Option D.
If someone wants to use the range of 1574 to 1580 for PX10 and PX20
as well as the range of 1580 to 1600 nm, I think we should not limit
the wavelength range of Option D.

So I would like to confirm whether we should limit the wavelength
range because I believe that the specifications should be accepted
by as many people as possible (although I do not have a strong
opinion to PX10 and PX20).

Best regards,
Ken-Ichi

--
Ken-Ichi Suzuki
NTT Access Network Service Systems Labs.