From: Yoshifumi Hotta [mailto:Hotta.Yoshifumi@EB.MITSUBISHIELECTRIC.CO.JP]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 6:32 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] PIN-PD D/S power budget proposal

All,

In the last meeting, Suzuki had presentaion for PIN@ONU.
In discussion, because OLT max launch power is such high as +13dBm, we had
some questions about eye-safety from the floor.

In the attached presentation, we clarify safety requirements which we should
support, and propose new power budget. We believe this one could support
both eye-safety and B++ with PIN-PD in the downstream direction.

Having discussions on the reflector is appreciated, also if you would like
to support this presentation, please let me know.

Sincerely,
--
Yoshifumi Hotta
Mitsubishi Electric R&D center