Re: [8023-10GEPON] Link Model v2.0 comments

Duane,

1) Cells B7 and B10 were corrected. Indeed, there was no need for conditional formating.
2) The circular reference was corrected - instead of B16, a reference to B26 was made. A typo :) Thank You for pointing that out (Also to Pete)
3) what acronyms in particular are You referring to ?
4) color code key was added - good point in there.

Some changes which I introdcued on my own:
5) removed row Tx_Spectral_Width_Max - the parameter was not used in the calculations
6) Added the user input TDP value, updated the channel model graphical representation ...

All changes will be published as version 2.1, to be presented during the November plenary meeting.

Best wishes and thank You for the feedback

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
NOKIA SIEMENS Networks S.A., Portugal - R
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1
Ed. 1, Piso 1
Alfragide
2720-093 Amadora
Portugal
* Marek.Hajduczenia@siemens.com
http://www.marekhajduczenia.info/index.php
(+351.21.416.7472  4+351.21.424.2082
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg." - Bjarne Stroustrup