Re: [8023-10GEPON] Revised power budget

Dear Frank,

Thank you for further modification.
Could you also add me to the list as a supporter?

I was also concerned about the actual values of ER like
Hamano-san mentioned but I think it was due to the difference of
policies derived from languages or cultures for proceeding these
kind of discussion.

Thanks again for compiling the proposal.

Best regards,
Motoyuki Takizawa

--
Motoyuki Takizawa