[8023-10GEPON] Wavelength plan for PR10/20 downstream

Dear All,

The attached file summarize my proposal for use of c-band wavelength for PR20-D.
Please let me know if you have comments on this proposal or you would like to be a supporter.

Best regards,
Dongsoo Lee

Senior Member of Engineering Staff / PhD.
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)
BcN Research Division, Optical Communications Research Center (OCR)
Optical Access Technology Team
1110-6 Oryong-dong Buk-gu, Gwangju, 500-480, Korea
Tel.  062-970-6525
Fax. 062-970-6989

3av_0711_lee_1.pdf