From: Frank Effenberger [mailto:feffenberger@HUAWEI.COM]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 12:43 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Revised power budget

Dear All,

Pursuant to the Email we received from Dr. Hamano, I¡¯ve modified the presentation to include the different ER values for each link.

While I¡¯m going to upload this now, I¡¯d still like to receive your Email if you¡¯d like to added on the list of supporters.

Sincerely,

Dr. Frank J. Effenberger      ¸¥À¼¿Ë °£·Ò²©¸ñ

Huawei Technologies USA

1700 Alma Drive, Plano TX 75075

Office (732) 625 3002

Cell (908) 670 3889