[8023-10GEPON] [Channel Link Model] Suggestions for version 2.1

Dear all,

following the current development of the channel link model spreadsheet for the 802.3ba group (former HSSG), I would like to suggest the following changes to the current version of our approved channel link model spreadsheet version 2.1:
1. add IEEE_Tx_OMA_Min and IEEE_Tx_OMA_Max expressed in both uW and dBm, which will facilitate the filling of the tables in Clause 91
2. produce Visual Basic macros for calculation of the dispersion penalty, fibre channel attenuation and fibre dispersion
If there are any more suggestions to extend the functionality of the current version of the spreadsheet, I would appreciate feedback on the reflector. The model is only as good as the people who revise it and use it in practice.
Thank You for Your attention and time.
Best wishes

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
NOKIA SIEMENS Networks S.A. – COO BBA DSLAM R&D
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1, Ed. 1, Piso 1
Alfragide, 2720-093 Amadora, Portugal
* marek.hajduczenia@nsn.com
(+351.21.416.7472  4+351.21.424.2082