[8023-10GEPON] Upcoming deadlines

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that comments submission deadline is December 17, 2007 - a week from today.

You may access the full announcement of the draft review cycle here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/email/msg00816.html

Below is our schedule before the January meeting:
December 17, 2007 - Comment submission deadline
December 20, 2007 - Comments without proposed responses are published
January 7, 2008   - Comments with proposed responses are published
January 22-24, 2008 - Comment resolution during January Interim meeting

Please, note that we are not accepting standalone presentation anymore. However, you may submit presentation as a supplement to a comment.

Meeting venue details have been posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/portland_1_0108.html. Hotel reservation deadline is January 4th.

Thank you,
Glen Kramer