[8023-10GEPON] 802.3av 10GEPON Dual Rate Burst Receiver - Timing group

Title: 802.3av 10GEPON Dual Rate Burst Receiver - Timing group

Dear All,

After 2 weeks since the announcement to join to the Burst Receiver Timing ad-hoc group, I have got “OK” from the following members:

I have prepared a presentation (see attached) about the problem with:

1. TIA Gain

2. AC or DC Coupling

3. Preamble length with long CID

Before we start dive into simulation and technical details, I would like to get opinions/ideas from the group on the above topics.

Regards,

Haim

<<10GEPON Burst Receiver - 071217.ppt>>

10GEPON Burst Receiver - 071217.ppt