De: Frank Chang [mailto:ychang@VITESSE.COM]
Enviada: qui 20-12-2007 8:41
Para: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Assunto: Re: [8023-10GEPON] [PRX-U3] Power budget for PRX-U3

Suzuki-san and Otaka-san;

I appreciate your this initiative. As you may notice, I earlier put my such comments to D1.0 requesting to take into account -27.6dBm in PRX-D3 (OLT side) as Rx sens OMA (max).

However, I donot agree this number should be whatever you called as the stressed sens.(IEEE_Rx_Str_Sens_OMA). Not sure how differently you define it from conventional IEEE terminology, I suggest you explain how this specs is being determined or tested in the current implementation.

Sound like we are back to original point where we were one year ago. With the introduction of PRX_D3 and PRX_U3, the group have to open the huge can of worms for defining 29dB budget for 1Gb/s EPON.

Sincerely
Frank C.