[8023-10GEPON] [Channel Link Model] Version 2.2 of the Channel Link Model Spreadsheet

Dear all,

attached please find the updated version of the channel link model spreadsheet (v2.2) along with the slideshow to be presented at January meeting.
I would like to point Your attention to a new tab which was added in the spreadsheet i.e. "Model parameter definitions" - with the definitions of all the parameters used in the model along with the proposed indication whether the given parameter should be normative or informative. Note that the normative / informative allocation is tentative and subject to change should any discrepancies be noted.

Please do not hesitate to post Your comments on both the spreadsheet and the presentation itself.

I would like to thank all the participants of the channel link model ad hoc, who devoted their time to develop and extend the functionality of this tool.

Best wishes

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)
NOKIA SIEMENS Networks S.A. – COO BBA DSLAM R&D
Rua Irmãos Siemens, 1, Ed. 1, Piso 1
Alfragide, 2720-093 Amadora, Portugal
* marek.hajduczenia@nsn.com
(+351.21.416.7472  4+351.21.424.2082