[8023-10GEPON] Portland Interim -- MAX light rail to hotel

Colleagues:

While coming from the airport tonight on the MAX light rail, I did not hear the Yamhill stop announced.  As best I can tell, the Yamhill stop (what is listed on the hotel web site and meeting page as the closest stop) is the stop for going to the airport, but when traveling from the airport to the hotel,  the stop announced on the train is Morrison and 1st (east and west bound Red Line trains are one street apart in downtown).  The hotel is a short (cold tonight) walk south on 1st.

Sorry for the multiple copies, but perhaps better than someone riding all the way to Beaverton waiting to hear the Yamhill stop called..

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3
bob.grow@ieee.org