[8023-10GEPON] Comment resolution for D1.0

All,
Just a gentle reminder that if you have not yet provided your written
(e-mail) sign-off on ER and/or TR comments please do so.  The list of
ER/TR comments is attached.  The form below should be used to sign-off.

Your Editors Thank You
Duane

HOW TO ANSWER TO THIS EMAIL:

1) Examine the final answers to Your ER/TR type comments as presented
in:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2008_01/3av_0801_comments_d1_0_accepted.pdf

2) Send Your email to: glen.kramer@teknovus.com;
duane.remein@alcatel-lucent.com; marek.hajduczenia@nsn.com

3) Paste the following line into the subject field: Comment resolution
for D1.0 - sign off

4) Paste into the message body and complete the comment signature form
below (use only comment IDs, please, as presented in the attached pdf file)

--------CUT AND PASTE TEXT BELOW THIS LINE ONLY PLEASE----------

Your Name: ___________________________

The committee's resolution of my required comment is satisfactory. In
the event that all of my required comments are resolved to my
satisfaction then I authorize the committee chairman to change my vote
from DISAPPROVE to APPROVE WITH COMMENT.
IDs of required comments RESOLVED to my satisfaction:
___________________________

I do not find the committee's resolution of my required comment
satisfactory. My vote in regard to this item remains DISAPPROVE.
IDs of required comments NOT RESOLVED to my satisfaction:
___________________________

Date: ___________________________

-----------------------end comment signature form--------------------

SignatureReport 26.01.2008 - to be signed off.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:Duane R. Remein
n:Remein;Duane R.
org:Alcatel-Lucent;Systems Engineering
adr;dom:;;2301 Sugar Bush Rd.;Raleigh;NC;27613
email;internet:duane.remein@alcatel-lucent.com
tel;work:919 850 6458
url:http://www.alcate.com
version:2.1