[8023-10GEPON] Draft D1.1 is uploaded

Dear P802.3av members,

Draft D1.1 has been uploaded to http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/private/drafts.html

Editors are still working on the mark-up versions, but you may review full versions now. Any inconsistencies with the accepted comment resolutions should be reported to the chair.

Below is a reminder of our upcoming deadlines:

February 29, 2008       - Deadline for submitting comments
March 1, 2008   - Comments without proposed responses are published
March 10, 2008  - Comments with proposed responses published
March 18-20, 2008       - Comment resolution during March Plenary meeting

Please, note that we are commenting on full versions, which are posted now.

Happy commenting,
Glen