From: Vijay Pathak [mailto:vijay@K-MICRO.US]
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 8:32 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [8023-10GEPON] Jitter Budget Ad Hoc Group ; Comments Draft 1.1

All,

Thanks very much for sending me the comments on jitter budget parameters in Clause 91. The attached spread sheet lists the items and suggests corrective action where possible. As you will notice detailed discussions are required  before we could reach agreement on some parameters.

Attached PDF presentation explains the background of these comments. It also includes suggestions for test set up and measurement method. Some tables and figures have been reproduced from existing standards for ready reference .

In particular I will like to thank Kozaki-san and Suzuki-san for providing bulk of the comments .

I look forward to a productive dialog in Orlando meeting.

Regards,

Vijay Pathak

Kawasaki Microelectronics America Inc

2550 North First Street ; 5th Floor