[8023-10GEPON] Please take note of the email change

Dear all,
please take note of the change in my email address. As notified earlier (http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GEPON_study/email/msg00873.html), on the 12.03.2008 my former email address i.e. marek.hajduczenia@siemens.com will become inactive in the process of the NSN IT carve-out from the Siemens IT infrastructure. This means that the emails sent to this email address will be irretrievably lost. There will be no relay service between my new and former email address.
Please use marek.hajduczenia@nsn.com for any future communications. Please update also Your address books, if applicable.
My apologies for the inconvenience.
Best wishes

Marek Hajduczenia (141238)