From: Duane Remein [mailto:duane.remein@ALCATEL-LUCENT.COM]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:52 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10GEPON@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [8023-10GEPON] More Announcements and Reminders

As of right now we have received comments from the following
participants:
Marek Hajduczenia
Feng Dongning
Dongyu Geng
Fumio Daido
Jeff Mandin
Kiyoshi Uematsu
If you have submitted comments and are not on the above list please
re-send.
Thanks
Duane

Glen Kramer wrote:
> Few more things:
>
> Announcement:
>
> Hotel information for May Interim Meeting has been updated
> (http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/munich_1_0508.html)
>
> Please, also note that electrical supply in Munich is nominally
230VAC, 50Hz, with a "Schuko" style plug
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuko).

> Reminders:
>
> 1) Comment submission deadline is today, Friday April 4th, 2008. Files
submitted as comment supplements should adhere to this deadline as well,
as editors need to see these supplements to propose responses.

> 2) If you plan on submitting a stand-alone proposal (not a comment
supplement), the deadline for this is Monday, April 7th, 2008.

(http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/private/draft_1_2/3av_d1_2.pdf).

>> 2) Our May meeting will take place in Hilton Munich City Downtown on
>> May 13-15, 2008, in Munich, Germany. You may look into booking air
>> tickets soon to get a better fare.
>>

>> The approaching deadlines:
>>
>> 1) Our deadline for submitting comments is Friday, April 4, 2008.
>>
>> 2) To attend April Interim meeting, you need to register before April

>> 10th, 2008. Registration procedure is explained here:
>> http://www.ansl.ntt.co.jp/Interim_Meeting/index.html.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Glen

ballot_comments.csv