Re: [8023-10GEPON] Updated Power Saving presentation

Uematsu-san,

I have reviewed both presentations (3av_0804_kuroda_1.pdf and 3av_0805_kuroda_1.pdf) and have determined that there are no significant technical changes between the two versions. For that reason, your presentation is considered on-time and will remain on the agenda on Tuesday morning, as is currently proposed in http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2008_05/3av_0805_agenda.pdf.

Thank you,
Glen