Re: [8023-10GEPON] Draft D1.8022 is uploaded - your action is required

Eric,
Please reach an agreement with Frank, using the reflector, by close of
business today.   A lack of consensus will result in no changes being made.
Best Regards
Duane

Frank Effenberger wrote:
> Eric, Duane,
>
> On the first underscore error - you are right, but instead of "|", I thought
> the convention for logical OR was the "+".  That's how most of the diagrams
> are done.  So, I'd change the "_" to a "+".
>
> On the transition leaving LOCKED, that was changed in Effenberger_6 to read
> as it is written now.  I suppose you are also right in saying that the
> global transition into INIT also takes care of this.  But, it doesn't hurt
> to emphasize the idea.
>
> Frank E.

begin:vcard
fn:Duane R. Remein
n:Remein;Duane R.
org:Alcatel-Lucent;Systems Engineering
adr;dom:;;2301 Sugar Bush Rd.;Raleigh;NC;27613
email;internet:duane.remein@alcatel-lucent.com
tel;work:919 850 6458
url:http://www.alcate.com
version:2.1