Re: [8023-10GEPON] Draft D1.8022 is uploaded - your action is required

Eric,
Thank you for your prompt response. Figure 92-19 Line 6 will now read
"reset + !signal_ok". I'll also correct the cross reference to "Figure
92–22".
Best Regards
Duane

Eric Lynskey wrote:
> Hi Duane,
>
> Frank is correct that the IEEE convention is to use "+".  I was mixing up my languages when I wrote that.  I think we both agree that the "_" should be replaced with a "+".
>
> For the second issue, I have no problem leaving it the way that it currently is.  I had forgotten about Effenberger_6 and after reviewing that, it seems that the comment response was properly implemented.
>
> - Eric

begin:vcard
fn:Duane R. Remein
n:Remein;Duane R.
org:Alcatel-Lucent;Systems Engineering
adr;dom:;;2301 Sugar Bush Rd.;Raleigh;NC;27613
email;internet:duane.remein@alcatel-lucent.com
tel;work:919 850 6458
url:http://www.alcate.com
version:2.1