[8023-10GEPON] Joint meeting with 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet

Dear task force members,

At the May meeting our TF has passed a motion requesting 1.5 hour joint session with EEE at the July plenary to investigate adaptation of the EEE solution for the PON links (Motion #3 in 3av_0805_minutes_unapproved.pdf)

The 802.3az task force has found it possible to accommodate our request. The actual joint session time will be allocated based on the submitted presentations and requests for the agenda time.

If you would like to present at the joint session or lead a discussion, please submit your requests and presentations using our Procedure for Presenters (http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/presentproc.html). The submission deadline is Monday, July 7th, 2008.

Glen Kramer
Chair, IEEE P802.3av "10GEPON" Task Force
glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx