[8023-10GEPON] few updates

All,

A few web updates:

1)       Several comments were submitted after the deadline. These are now uploaded to the web for your preview  (http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/public/2009_03/3av_0903_comments_d3_0_late.pdf). As we always do in such cases, at the beginning of the meeting the TF will decide how to handle post-deadline comments. Please be aware that since the comment database is maintained within the myBallot process, we cannot simply add new comments to our local database. There will be a fairly laborious process to add post-deadline or from-the-floor comments one by one through a web-based interface.

2)       A supplemental file to comment 171 was uploaded.

We are still missing one supplemental file for comment 169. As soon as this is received, our editors will be able to finish writing and upload the proposed responses.

Glen