[8023-10GEPON] Reminder: registration deadline is today

Dear Colleagues,

This is the reminder that the registration deadline for the June 802.3av meeting is today, May 20th, 2009.

We currently have a very large number of registrations for attendees who would be attending our TF meetings for the first time. To ensure productive meeting, I would like to see higher attendance from our regular members.

I’ve been told that many potential attendees are delaying their registrations to monitor the situation with the flu. We are also monitoring it and if situation becomes critical, or if travel restrictions are introduced, the meeting may/will be cancelled. However, at this time we are proceeding with meeting as planned.

So, to help meeting organizers with meeting planning, please, register and book your hotel room ASAP. Meeting registration and hotel reservation forms are available here: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/shanghai_1_0609.html.

Thank you,

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE 802.3av "10G-EPON" Task Force

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx