September 2009 802.3 Interim Meeting - Chicago, IL - Meeting Announcement
- To: "Dot3" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "10gepon" <stds-802-3-10GEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hssg" <STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "PoeP" <STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-EEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Timestamp" <STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: September 2009 802.3 Interim Meeting - Chicago, IL - Meeting Announcement
- From: "Steve Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 10:21:39 -0700
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-TIME>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-TIME>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-TIME-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-time@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcoYTLB2gih4jFdxQq2V0Qm3mgb5Iw==
Our next Interim is a little over six weeks away. The Interim will run from
Monday, September 21 through Thursday, September 24. We will be located at
the Sutton Place Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, USA. I will be wearing multiple
hats for this meeting as my company, High Speed Design, Inc. is the meeting
host. The Sutton Place Hotel will be an excellent venue for our meeting. It
is located in a residential area in downtown Chicago, about two blocks from
North Michigan Avenue in the Gold Coast neighborhood. There are many
restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines and prices within one block of
Detailed Meeting Information
Please go to
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/chicago_1_0909.html for full
details, TF/SG schedules, hotel room booking, pre-registration, and travel
and ground transportation information. If you have questions about Task
Force or Study Group issues, please contact the TF or SG Chair.
If you have general questions, please contact Lynn Kennedy, High Speed
Design, Inc. meeting planner for this session. Her contact details are
posted on the September 2009 Interim page.
Again, please take a moment and book your hotel room and pre-register for
I look forward to seeing you in September in Chicago!
Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
Chair, 802.3 Time Synchronization Study Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229